Michigan Votes Forum

Discuss issues, ideas and legislation related to the Great Lake State.
Welcome to Michigan Votes Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
Latest post 12-17-2012 11:40 AM by Rickstarman. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-27-2010 11:16 PM

Judge Cheryl Matthews

Any other divorced mothers had a bad experience with Judge Matthews?

She has treated parents who appear before her rudely and without respect. She does not apply the law and thinks she is above the law. She is not looking out for the best interest of children and it concerns me that she is unopposed in the upcoming election.

• 11-03-2010 6:27 AM In reply to

Re: Judge Cheryl Matthews

@badexperience: I am experiencing the most traumatic time of my life because of what Judge Cheryl Matthew. She is not appropriate for a Judge. She needs to go back being an attorney, and defend people so she can get some externship training in defense. She has no heart and compassion for the people in general. She has made too many mistakes in my case and many other people's case. She gave custody to my only child and daughter to her father who is a convicted felon, gotten married again to a psychopathic woman who through him in jail recently (October 23, 2010) on five felony charges, and denies my motion regarding custody.  I hope and pray that she was not re-elected, and maybe we can be assigned a better Judge for justice to our children.

• 11-12-2010 7:38 AM In reply to

According to the State of Michigan constitution, the governor and the legislative branch has the power to have her removed fromthe bench. Now that we have a new Governor and more new legislators, we can voice our concerns and have her remove from the bench.

• 12-23-2011 12:24 AM In reply to

I disagree with the above posts. She is very detail oriented and reviews the case thorougly in my experience.

• 12-27-2011 9:57 AM In reply to

I am about to be frank here and I hope you do not take it offensively. But you must be white, and with money. However, if you are black or have some black in you and poor, this judge uses federal funds to fund the case in order to extort money for the State of Michigan. She lies and twist the facts, and does not listen. She cuts people off, and throws them in jail for no apparent reason. She is a nuisance to society and the court system. I pray to God that she turn from her wicked ways. She might can fool people, but you cannot fool God and HE knows her heart and soul. She is trying to play God in all the wrong reasons. She does not know what is really going and allow a woman who has a profile of a sociopath to have control over my only child. Her and Judge Milton Mack, Jr has created a conspiracy to control my family utilizing a sociopath as their co-partner to extort money for the State of Michigan.

• 12-27-2011 10:02 AM In reply to

Make sure you file a complaint with the Judicial Tenure Commission. The more complaints filed against this judge, the more a chance this judge can be removed from the bench. Also, contact your state rep and governor office.

• 05-08-2012 5:44 PM In reply to

Again, this judge is a complete nuisance to society and divorced parents. In family court, it suppose to be what is best interest the child. Instead this judge foreseen an opportunity for the State of Michigan to make money from Title IV-D Services utilizing my case. Now, she is manipulating the people to make it seems that she is doing something right and just, and won't admit that she made the biggest mistake in history. She allow domestic violence to occur and it seems as though she is trying to protect the assailants because of her error in signing an order. The final judgment had gave me sole custody of daughter, and she made an erroneous order after a final judgment. She is not a good family court judge. She needs to be reassigned to a different area, because family court is not an area that she is good at.
  • 07-25-2012 11:25 PM In reply to

We as the people need to remove this JUDGE from the BENCH. She is NOT a good JUDGE. She does not care about the people in general. She cares about her paycheck and BIG commissions. She is a nuisance to society and needs to be remove from the Bench. I am tired of paying for her salary and she is not working for the people, but against family and against children. She needs to be put in JAIL.
  • 12-17-2012 11:40 AM In reply to

To All,

We are at a very trying point in our country's history and the next 5-10 years will be very telling for all US citizens. I served my country honorably in the USAF and the MIANG for around 11 years, which I was not drafted but volunteered. I was first assigned to Judge Matthews court in 2005 and it was the worst thing that ever happened to me in my life. Not only does Judge Matthews know that she has Judicial Immunity but she flaunts it by her actions that are in direct violation of both the US constituion and the Michigan Constitution. I have listed common sayings that are circulated throughout this court and that exemplify the true nature of the business and/or enterprise that they are running. Judge Matthews is a criminal and hides behind the cloak of Judicial Immunity. I have listed some common sayings that you will hear throughout Oakland County are as follows:

1) Who ever has the GOLD makes the rules, and if you want the rules to go your way then you have to spend the GOLD.

2) Did you get the right attorney who has the ear of the judge.

3) The judge does not have time to get to the truth.

4) No one cares if your ex-wife is doing drugs because all of the people in Oakland County court smoke pot.

5) If you don't like it that is what the appeal process is for.

6) If you did not pay them the rulings will not go your way....

The individuals that are associated with this court including the Judges, attorney's, clerks etc are all operating in a conspiracy/racket to make a very large amount of money from the general popoulation, which is you and me. The goal of Oakland County court is to operate as a business that strips hard working individuals of their life savings so that they can line their own pockets. The judges run as incubents, but still take campaign contributions from attroney's, psychologists, GAL, PTC and other people and litigants involved in cases in Oakland County Family court. Then the Judges during alleged hearings and litigation will assign these people who have paid off the Judges to continue to get business sent their way.

This entire operation is the most blatant and worst form of racketeering I have ever seen.

Everyone that reads this needs to send a complaint to the FBI asking to have Cheryl Matthews and her other business associates investigated for racketeering and violations fo the color of law and civil rights violations.

Be ready becasue at some point the only way that change will come about is when the people again are forced to rise up and over throw this corrupt government.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)