Don't ban lindane! This is a product that is poisonous only if it is misused! Just like most every product on the market. Stamp the necessary warning labels on products that contain itand be done with it. Don't ban it.... Lice and Scabies will become epidemics in MI. Yuck. Side note: I'll bet it's less poisonous than the new very expensive mercury filled lightbulbs.
2) Re: 2011 Senate Bill 867 (Ban human lice treatments containing lindane ) by shearwater on December 13, 2011
Absolutely. One of my girl friends was tricken with lindane poisoning because she was unaware of its harmful effects and she went into a series of illnesses that alnost lead to lupus! Thank the Lord, God healed her! DDT is not harmful to humans and would be a much better treatment had it been used to treat lice instead of lindane.
3) 2011 Senate Bill 867 (Ban human lice treatments containing lindane ) by admin on December 13, 2011
View pre-2013 Comments.